Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Friends of SMRT (FOS)?
FOS is a group of enthusiasts who share a
strong passion for our train, bus and public transport system. Open to ages 15
and above, FOS members get exclusive privileges to visit our depots and witness
behind-the-scenes how our trains and buses operate.
2. How do I join FOS?
All registrations are done online. Click here to register.
3. Is there any membership fee?
There is no membership fee for FOS.
4. Is there any criteria to be a member?
Yes, you have to be at least 15 years old and
residing in Singapore.
For more details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of FOS membership.
5. I lost my FOS membership card, how do I get a replacement card?
You can e-mail us at Friends-Of-SMRT@smrt.com.sg to request for a card replacement.
There will be an administrative fee of $25 for the
issuance of a replacement card.
6. My FOS card has expired, how do I renew my membership?
You can e-mail us at Friends-Of-SMRT@smrt.com.sg to request for a membership renewal. There
will be no charge for membership renewal.
7. I am an FOS member, how do I get updates about the FOS activities?
You’ll receive updates about our upcoming events
via your registered e-mails.
Do update us at Friends-Of-SMRT@smrt.com.sg if your e-mail address or other personal
details have changed.